Handle Recruitment is seeking an Account Manager/Director to join a creative youth engagement agency on a six month FTC during a growth period for the team.
As the Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and securing business development opportunities
- Working across multi-disciplined teams to prepare creative responses
- Managing a high-profile portfolio of clients, developing the relationships and providing the senior point of contact within the agency
- Efficiently overseeing all projects from start to finish to high levels of client satisfaction and profitability
- Proactively developing and leading organic growth plans across the client portfolio
- Leading the development of projects, effectively utilising the skills and expertise of the core agency team in conjunction with the wider team of associate experts as appropriate
- Maintaining high levels of standards in project management, overseeing quality control and ensuring we consistently exceed client expectations
- Proactively stay abreast of any relevant changes in related fields such as the education arena and youth culture
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive account management experience in a marketing, experiential or PR agency
- Experience with identifying and securing growth opportunities with existing client accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong presentation skills.
- Strong project planning, management and delivery capability, with a focus on digital.
- Experience and skills in any of the following would be an advantage:
Corporate social responsibility
Education content and/or marketing
Digital and new media
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.