Handle Recruitment is seeking an established Account Director to join the UK's largest and best-loved online student community. Working with a range of traditional online advertising, social media engagement and research products, you will help your clients connect to the online youth community.
Joining the education sales team, you will be developing relationships with our clients at the highest level, building and actioning a clear sales plan, and mentoring your team of Account Managers.
As the Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Developing senior level contacts across educational organisations
- Delivering engaging and effective sales presentations that provide a clear message to all existing and prospective clients
- Developing annual strategic plans for each client in excess of £100k per annum
- Demonstrating leadership skills and mentoring junior team members
- Growing and maintaining excellent levels of market knowledge
- Working collaboratively with all internal stakeholders
- Being an expert internally and externally within the online advertising space and the Higher Education industry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Substantial client facing sales experience, working within digital/online media
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Higher Education sector or experience managing complex client accounts
- A driven and goal orientated personality with a high tempo work ethic
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change, you will be creative, curious and prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
Please apply now to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.