Handle is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to work for one of the world's leading digital training company's. The role would primarily involve overseeing all account management and the responsibility of driving incremental revenue built through existing clients. The successful applicant would be able to grow existing business and client relationships, whilst upselling new projects. You would need to be to have a strong understanding of how to develop programmes with a real proactive and 'can do' attitude.
- Identify areas of growth within existing business.
- Write new business plans for selling new training products to existing clients.
- Review and continually improve the account management & content process to identify areas for increased efficiency, higher margins and higher quality deliverables.
- Drive growth and quality of the global trainer network.
- Build business growth opportunities through events, partnerships, offers, and new initiatives.
- Review and continually improving the account management process to make sure there are clear touchpoints throughout to increase upsell opportunities (such as mid project reviews / elapsed feedback process).
- Manage the training P&L for all client projects
- Drive effectiveness and profitability of partnerships globally
- Manage the content development process effectively.
- Understanding of the world of marketing and advertising, including the roles of different types of agencies.
- Interest in current digital marketing trends, technology and consumer behaviour.
- Understanding of how development programmes can drive business performance.
- Creativity and ability to think around problems.
- Ability to influence and be credible at board level.
- Strong knowledge of Power Point and other Microsoft office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and deliver to deadlines
- Has a customer service approach, and is professional in all dealings with the business
- Committed team member, willing to support all members of the team when needed
- Able to work well as part of a team, with a range of people
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.