Account Director - Media and FMCG
12 Month Maternity Cover
I am working with a well renowned and well established business in search of an Account Director to support and manage partnerships across a number of industries, such as FMCG, Media and Retail.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is fast thinking, strategic and a natural leader, with strong account director level experience at a dynamic and busy agency. You will be commercial, organised and pride yourself on your account management skills.
- Leadership of the partnerships team, with a focus on existing partners and building relationships with long term partners.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a number of partners and mobilising internal teams - and teaching best practice on processes in order to achieve commercial and social objectives.
- Keeping existing partners engaged and updating the business, setting up work streams, and providing insightful data and findings to ensure that partnerships are maintained on both sides.
- Management of 2 partnerships managers, you'll be responsible for overseeing them and overseeing the accounts they manage and advising on best practice across the board.
- Approving budgets and accountability, ensuring that revenue is optimised and keeping abreast of the media landscape.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrable experience within a senior account management role, with knowledge on how to best build effective partnerships across industries, namely within retail, multimedia and FMCG.
- The ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence at a senior level.
- Previous experience in line management, budget management and have the capacity to think at a strategically.
Please apply if you are a commercial and engaging Account Director with fantastic relationship skills and a passion for building and maintain relationships with exciting and interesting businesses.
Please note - this is a one year maternity cover contract.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.