Superb opportunity for a creative and reliable Account Director to work for one of the fastest growing Influencer Marketing Agencies in Europe. Acting as the face of the agency to multiple senior clients, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for customer expansion, managing customer relationships and playing a key part in building influencer growth programs. The ideal candidate will have worked within an Influencer Marketing organisation and will have previous creative sales experience.
- Develop client accounts through incremental sales, building long term strategic partnerships with Global clients and introducing new brands to your portfolio.
- Gain access to and build trusting relationships with senior decision makers.
- Identify, develop and execute on account strategies.
- Responsible for reporting on forecasting and sales KPI's for your accounts.
- Be the bridge between internal teams. Drive focus in the internal account teams towards client growth, be accountable for all work output shared with your accounts.
- Analysing and translating client needs and success KPI's to campaign outputs.
- Lead the project and production management of proposals, incremental sales, and campaign reporting.
- Assist in managing and leading response to brief pitches alongside the strategy team.
- Negotiate contracts and fees with senior clients and procurement teams.
- Previous experience working in the Influencer Marketing industry.
- You have significant experience in managing multiple professional client accounts, preferably brand direct clients.
- 5+ years' experience within the advertising industry.
- Experience managing and procuring 5-7 figure contracts.
- Confident with agency account management, understanding the nature and roles between internal teams (proposals, client delivery, new business, legal).
- Highly skilled at developing and executing short and long term strategic growth plans for client accounts.
- Proficient at forecasting and managing sales KPI's within a CRM tool.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.