- Launch a bank, help an insurance company expand their name and lead a big consumer brand
- This agency was awarded Small Consultancy of the Year and were a finalist for Social Buzz Awards
- A nimble team of 25 winning major accounts from the big global agencies
If you are working long hours in a dull work environment then this is a role for you. The Directors of this new and upcoming agency were the hipsters that founded another well-known creative agency many years ago (now bought out by one of the big guys). Since opening their doors 4 years ago they have continued to grow and now sit at 25 people. They are already recruiting new positions and will most likely be a happy team at 35 people by the end of the year.
If working on integrated campaigns with big budgets (£10k to £25k per month retainer clients) isn't enough then may be the fact that people love working here is. In their 3 years of operation they've only lost 4 employees and none of these have gone to another agency (most have gone travelling!). Work life balance is key here with the hours being 9am to 5.30pm and very minimal overtime.
You will be working within the Corporate and Financial team - some of the projects involved are with one of the world's most famous genealogy websites and a new personal finance brand that will be launched on the market in the next months.
The ideal candidate will have strong PR Corporate/Consumer big brand experience and the ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking. You will have a wide network of national consumer and business media contacts and solid experience in delivering and directing impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery.
As the Account Director/Senior Account Director you will be working on:
- Developing client/agency relationships to earn respect and trust
- Proactively looking for ways to improve the agency's processes
- Driving client's strategy and become the primary client contact ensuring the agency provides a lead agency role
- Long terms project planning - to ensure resource is in place and project timings are planned efficiently
- Prepare budgets and estimates
- Oversee and manager pitches, develop new business pitch documents and strategy in partnership with associate directors/partners
- Offering direction and support to your line manager and junior team members
A salary between £45 000 - £55 000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits is on offer.
To make the most of a 4pm Friday finish and get more information about this exciting opportunity apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.