We are looking for Account Director to join the growing account team of an award-winning social marketing agency based in West London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high profile portfolio of clients, and being the senior point of contact
- Efficiently managing all projects from start to finish to high levels of client satisfaction and profitability
- Leading the development of projects, effectively utilising the skills and expertise of the wider agency team e.g. insights and planning, creative, comms, education
- Overseeing quality control
- Managing any issues or challenges
- Identifying business development opportunities within existing accounts and new opportunities
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Motivating and supporting junior members of the team (AM/AE) to do great work
- Helping embed company culture by joining one of our internal working groups - People and HR, Culture and Communications and Responsible Impact
- Proactively staying abreast of any relevant changes in the education arena
- Developing and leading on delivery of organic growth plans across all clients
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished account handler from an agency background, previous experience working on education lead, community outreach or CSR programmes will be preferable but not essential. You will have demonstrable experience in leading high profile and dynamic multi-channel marketing campaigns for leading brands and be a strong people manager with a natural interest in building and developing team members.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.