Ticketing and Entertainment
Handle are excited to be working alongside one of the most well renowned entertainment and ticketing businesses, with a vast portfolio of events and commercial partners. This is a fantastic position for an already established Account Director, who has experience in collaborating with large, commercial businesses.
This is a brilliant role for someone who is strategic and dynamic in approach, and has thorough, working experience in managing and partnering with outstanding, well renowned companies.
- Management of large and small accounts across multiple categories, whilst continually maintaining and nurturing those commercial relationships, through exceptional service, delivery and detailed knowledge of the industry and business.
- Developed understanding of the clients businesses and identifying opportunities for the partnerships across the board, with an aim to provide brand growth through a variety of entertainment marketing programmes.
- Overseeing of contractual and financial agreements, including budgets, invoicing, negations and deals - whilst optimising program performance.
- Management and direction of an account manager, providing direction for the team in terms of resource development, program recaps and reporting.
- Day to day work as a key adviser, decision maker, and member of the senior management team.
You Will Have:
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a proactive, collaborative and organised manner.
- Excellent in proficiency in a number of Microsoft Office applications inclusive of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
I would love to hear from you if you are an Account Manager with thorough experience in managing, maintaining and overseeing various accounts within either the entertainment, FMCG or live entertainment space.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.