Account Executive - Arts and Culture PR
£20-25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you a PR Account Executive with a passion for the arts and culture sectors? Are you looking to join a growing international PR agency where you can work with some of London's greatest companies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you can forge a long-term successful career? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is an award-winning communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors, focusing on profile-raising, brand management and revenue generation.
They are seeking an ambitious and proactive Account Executive to join their internationally expanding company. The role requires a highly organised team player with excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and communications skills. With proven PR experience and a genuine passion for the arts and culture, and an excellent understanding of the media landscape.
- Working on campaigns for clients across the arts, culture and luxury sectors, including, but not limited to, art fairs, public institutions, not-for-profits, commercial galleries and festivals
- Delivering strategic media and promotional campaigns for clients
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients and building client relationships
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Collating client information
- Responding to journalist requests and enquiries
- Securing editorial coverage
- Media monitoring and collating coverage
- Supporting Account Managers and Directors on campaigns and events
- Assisting with the supervision of interns
This is a challenging and demanding role in which you will need to be extremely organised with the ability to deal with a range of responsibilities and conflicting priorities in an efficient and calm manner. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.