We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account executive to join a very well known global media company, home to some huge iconic brands.
The company is headquartered in London and New York, and operates in 32 markets worldwide, including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico & Latin America, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K. and the U.S., with local license partners across the globe.
The Account Executive sits in the client services team and will be assisting and supporting the day-to-day needs of the Client Services team to ensure a flawless execution of campaigns and drive revenue.
You will be a key contributor, responsible for assisting with media planning and campaign execution, drafting media plans, providing advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting, and tracking, and optimising delivery.
The Account executive has a true passion for media, branded content, driving results and a keen willingness to learn.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support for the Client Services Campaign Account Managers or Senior Account Managers on all aspects of the campaign life cycle from initial client brief to media planning to project execution to reporting
- Assist with all administrative elements of the Client Services team, including working closely with the wider internal Commercial, Creative and Business Insights team to ensure advertising campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- From time to time and when needed, support the Campaign Performance manager on collating and building reports, insights & creative elements from our international local markets
- Establish positive working relationships with international local markets
- Manage internal IO and Media Plan reviews & approvals
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A genuine interest in Media/Advertising/Online Media
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit, someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, excited by challenges and pro-active, always looking to make positive contributions and get involved
- Experience of working with external stakeholders eg. clients and agencies, global markets preferred
- Competent in Excel, Keynote and GSuite
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.