- Finish at 1pm on Fridays during summer
- Work closely with the advertising team on integrated, global briefs
- Have the opportunity to travel as they open new international offices.
If you're ready to break the normal and go to work inspired every day, apply for this job. Our client are a fast growing agency that's grown from just the founder to a team of 17 in a mere 3 years.
2016 is set to be one of their best yet as they open up new offices, giving you the opportunity to travel and be part of their success.
One of the best parts about this agency is that they are part of an integrated advertising group and sit in the same offices that house digital experts, branding guru's and outstanding Creative Directors. This means that you'll not just work on PR campaigns but gain creative understanding of how they tie into ATL, TTL and BTL campaigns.
In this role you will:
- Work on a global alcohol brand. This is a creative led account which is rolled out across 16 territories and will give you the opportunity to travel.
- Help deliver engaging social media campaigns. Working closely with the Social Media Manager you'll get to see how PR is amplified across digital channels and work towards making your content go viral.
- Play a pivotal role in media relations - helping build the profile of some of the hottest consumer start up brands in the UK
- Half days ever 2nd Friday during summer to help you make the most of the warm weather
- Working closely with one of the industry's best Creative Directors
- Free fruit, bread, egg's, coffee every morning in their decked out kitchen
- £250 per year to put towards your own personal development
- Private Healthcare
- + loads more
To be considered for the role we need an experienced Account Executive who has been working across consumer products. Ideally you'll have worked on a range of brands.
You'll need to show that your creative skill set has allowed you to secure brilliant coverage across nationals and glossy magazines.
On offer is a salary between £20 000 - £24 000 dependent on experience. Apply below or contact Dean Connelly on 020 7569 9934 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.