Handle Recruitment are looking for a temporary telemarketing executive to join the dynamic team of this leading creative communications Festival and Awards.
Working on their prestigious awards, we are looking for someone with a passion for how effectiveness and measurements are driving creative communications. This role will be responsible for the account management of the 2016 entrants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contacting eligible entrants for their awards
- Providing regular feedback on customers
- Nurture relationships with existing customers through phone calls and emails
- Work collaboratively with the customers providing information, guidance and help to customers explaining the award and answering any questions they may have
- Provide daily and weekly updates on customers' feedback
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with talking to customers over the phone on a daily basis exploring their business objectives and understanding their needs. This will have entailed building valuable relationships with a variety of job roles from middle to senior management requiring an exceptional phone manner that is both confident and courteous. This is a temporary 8 week role starting ASAP - if you are immediately available and fit the criteria above please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.