Handle Recruitment is seeking a budding and ambitious Sales Executive to join an events business who are international leaders in pharmaceutical and life science conferences. This organisation have a global presence operating in six countries worldwide.
As the Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Selling single and multiple delegate places on conferences by phone
- Fostering positive customer relationships and internal relationships with all of your event partners
- Identifying new business opportunities related to conferences
- Working closely with the marketing team to increase awareness of conferences
- Building relationships with sponsors and using marketing and sales resources from sponsors to sell delegate places on events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least six months experience in a sales/business development position
- An active interest in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry (highly desirable but not necessary)
- Confidence calling internationally to a high level of executive
- Research and analytical ability
- Interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills
Please apply now or get in touch for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.