Handle Recruitment is seeking a dynamic Account Executive to join a boutique PR, Events and Brand agency to work with creative clients within industries such as food & drink, hospitality, art, music and design.
As the Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the senior team with planning and execution of all consumer PR activities including strategic planning, activation, and integrating social media & influencers within campaigns
- Building and developing relationships with clients and influencers
- Content creation
- Reporting and administration
- Project and budget management
- Day-to-day account management, including status meetings, recap reports and client materials, assuming accountability for accuracy, consistency and quality of materials
- Working closely with PR director to manage client and agency relationships
- Working with the team to identify, develop and pitch strategic recommendations for ad hoc opportunities and issues
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Brand communications experience, ideally from an agency
- Exposure to the hospitality, food & drink, nightlife, lifestyle or entertainment industries
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Great time management
So what's in it for you?
- Uncapped holiday allowance
- Flexi hours
- Monthly social gatherings
- Early Friday finish
- Remote location working across venues in Central London and from home
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.