Handle Recruitment is currently working with a fun, collaborative media company who is looking for an Account Executive to maintain relationships between existing subscribers and generate new business opportunities. The role would best suit someone who is energetic and passionate about media and enjoys working in a fast paced target driven environment. The business prides itself of being extremely customer focused and look for people who have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- Create relationships with key personnel in Taxbriefs production and editorial teams.
- Understand and take control of all customers primary needs.
- Achieve set sale and revenue targets each quarter.
- Take ownership of assigned client base.
- Measure IT call tracker and successfully achieve set call/ phone time each week.
- Observation and feedback to the Management team.
- Attend, support and contribute to all departmental meetings.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise all tasks.
- Negotiation skills including the ability to achieve an acceptable outcome for both parties in a sale situation.
- Time management.
- Enthusiastic attitude and a passion for sales.
- The ability to work effectively in a team or by yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.