Account Manager - Key Accounts Marketing Partnerships
Fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a team within an established Live Events and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for managing high profile key accounts within the Marketing Partnerships Department.
Based in London offices, this role will suit someone with a proven track record of managing and delivering partnerships in music and entertainment.
Key features will include:
- Continually building on client relationships through amazing client service and impeccable delivery
- With direction from the Account Director, manage key projects within the partnerships.
- Supporting the Account Director in maintaining and developing the business strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in delivering high profile brand partnerships, ideally in the music/entertainment space but will also branch out to other industries.
- Have a collaborative, proactive and organised working style
- Be able to hit deadlines and prioritise work load consistently, keeping all projects on track with plans for development.
- Have previous account management experience and pride themselves and delivering exceptional service to clients.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.