Account Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join an established Music Talent and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for managing and building relationships with the company's key commercial partners, whilst being able to deliver sponsorship activity throughout local and international markets.
Based in Central London offices, this role will suit a confident communicator, commercial in outlook, with previous experience of managing high-profile accounts and developing relationships with influential parties. Ideally, the successful candidate will be a creative, pop music enthusiast, with an aptitude for explore new ideas.
Key features will include:
- Managing and developing close working relationships with all key partners and stakeholders to ensure deliverables surpass company expectations
- Ensuring the successful delivery of our sponsorship activity throughout local and international markets
- Managing the client admin, in line with company requirements
- Monitoring and analysing social media channels and deliver the progress to senior management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have fantastic communication skills, with brilliant presentation and written skills
- Have experience of strong relationship building, including client facing communication
- Have previous experience of being strategic and creative with their approach to achieving results
- Have experience of managing full social media plans, with the ability to develop social reach
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.