Account Manager - Audio
Fantastic opportunity for a commercially successful Account Manager to oversee key client relationships across music, media and entertainment for a reputable creative agency.
Based across two impressive Central London office and studio spaces, this role will suit a confident and personable Account Manager, passionate about audio / radio production, with a proven track record of delivering exceptional client services in a media and entertainment setting.
Key features will include:
- Building quality, long term relationships with all clients
- Delivering year on year growth by promoting our services to existing clients
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the accurate and efficient turnaround of briefs and proposals
- Produce monthly business plans with quarterly forecasts to maximise the clients opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven advertising, media or music industry experience
- Have a proven experience of hitting revenue targets
- Have ambition to take the company to the next level
- Be confident in leading presentations in person, online and on the phone
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this fantastic Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.