I am currently recruiting for an exciting 3 month opportunity to join an automated advertising agency as part of their global DSP team. This role provides day-to-day support for global and international DSPs (Demand Side Platforms), with the main responsibility to build and strengthen relationships with DSP stakeholders in order to maximise opportunities.
Other duties will include:
- Monitoring and optimising clients media spend and performance; solving all issues with the client and internal teams
- Working alongside internal teams to assess client strategies and revenue growth opportunities
- Liaise with internal buying teams to resolve issues with delivery in their local market
- Collaborate with International and US teams to manage global DSP's
Required experience and qualifications:
- Experience using RTB, programmatic and digital advertising-
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presentation skills and client interaction
- Strong critical, analytical and excel skills
- Ability to problem solve effectively and analyse the issue to provide necessary suggestions for resolution
- A good understanding of online advertising dynamics, trends and technologies, along with campaign planning and buying.
- A sound understanding of hot RTB (Real Time Bidding) works
- Advanced knowledge of excel and other Microsoft package
Personal skills and qualities
- Ambition, high energy and the drive to succeed
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly
- A can do attitude
- Able to identify and solve problems
- Strong organisational skills and able to manage priorities in workload
If you are available immediately and are interested in this 3 month position please apply online or get in touch for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.