Handle recruitment is seeking an ambitious business developer with some exposure to media sales who would want to continue down this path and develop a long term career in the media industry.
Working for a well established B2B media & events company who are huge on internal progression, your position as the Account Manager will see you take responsibility for generating revenue for the portfolio through the sale of online, print and sponsorship advertising opportunities.
Your day to day role will involve:
- Researching and canvassing for new business.
- Meeting the agreed sales targets across the client base and identifying new clients.
- Cross selling and up-selling clients across the portfolio.
- Working with the sales team and client services to ensure that your key accounts are receiving the best possible response to their campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitoring new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Gaining a good understanding of market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Account management and business development experience (within media industry ideal).
- Experience of identifying new revenue streams.
- Confidence selling bespoke online solutions.
- Flexible, mature and creative attitude.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to build effective business relationships.
Please get in touch or apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.