This role is an opportunity to join a brand new division of this leading Social Media organisation to develop work as a monetisation solution for Publishers across App businesses. This team create new products and help small businesses expand its reach.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for researching App businesses who would be relevant to partner with their publishers to then prospect and generate interest for the developers to connect their business.
- Be a trusted consultant to high value clients and help them adopt the products to maximise their revenue.
- Cold contact all companies to introduce the service, through calling, emails and marketing.
- Troubleshoot publisher issues with internal cross functional colleagues.
- Work at scale across multiple accounts, using automated tools where necessary
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesise meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- 5 - 7 years professional experience in Apps / IT B2B sales
- Proven track record of consistently developing relationships over the phone, email and other channels.
- Fast learner, comfortable with explaining new product ideas and processes to business decision makers.
- BA / BS degree or higher (or equivalent)
- Natural passion and interest in Apps and new technology
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.