Handle Recruitment is seeking a candidate from the B2B exhibitions industry who would love to focus on managing existing client relationships in an account management position, working for a prestigious international exhibition within the broadcasting industry.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for a prescribed list of exhibitors and working with an equivalent account manager in the sales team to provide a solution based, complete customer care programme for all.
- Driving the application for space and allocation process, in order to maximise the renewal rate of stand re-bookings.
- Working with the Exhibitor Customer Care Manager implementing a year-round exhibitor care & communication programme that ensures exhibitors are satisfied.
- Being a key point of contact to facilitate effective exhibitor communication regarding space allocation, space negotiation, space acceptances, space queries, space cancellations and exhibition support.
- Promoting commercial opportunities such as sponsorship and added value exhibitor services such as early hall access, meeting rooms, double-deck building opportunities and paid catalogue entries to generate incremental exhibitor revenue.
- Liaising with the Finance Team to ensure payments are received and any issues regarding payment are resolved.
- Working with personnel in the operations team on the successful execution of exhibition related projects when required.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in the B2B exhibitions industry is a must, ideally in a client focused position.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise key tasks.
- Ability & willingness for worldwide travel, coupled with a 'get the job done' attitude and a commitment to work long hours/weekends as and when necessary.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.