Handle Recruitment is seeking an established Account Manager to join a leading business intelligence event for the international energy sector.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Growing revenue from your customers by upselling and cross-selling
- Managing the relationship with all your customers by maintaining regular contact (via face to face meetings, phone calls, or emails), acting as their first point of contact, responding to their requests and queries directly, and keeping them informed of developments on the event.
- Attending the event you support to re-book your customers for the next years event and collecting feedback on the current years event.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar sales or relationship management role and working to targets
- Experience working with clients within the financial services/investment sector
- A strong understanding of client care
- Ability to thrive in a stressful environment, and make decisions on the go
- Sales negotiation skills
- Strategic and commercial mindset, being able to implement initiatives identified
- Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue chip companies
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.