Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to work for an award-winning, international B2B events and exhibitions company based in Central London. This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a dynamic and creative environment where you will be responsible for managing key accounts to generate new business through raising and maintaining the brands profile in the market. With offices throughout Asia, Europe and the US this role would offer you international career growth and the ability to progress vastly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing key accounts to generate new business and maintain current accounts.
- To deliver/ excced monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients to help understand their needs and ensure the best solution.
- Identify new revenue streams from existing business and help to generate sustainable growth.
- Negotiation of contracts.
- Support of the UK Marketing team for all industry events.
- Building a network of customer contracts and sourcing for new ideas.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing large accounts.
- 3 + years' experience in an account management or consultative selling position.
- The knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM is not essential but is an advantage.
- The ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Sales and results driven attitude.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a 'can-do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills with all levels of management.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.