Highly successful premium beauty brand is looking to recruit an experienced Head Office Account Manager on a fixed term contract. This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody who is looking to be a brand ambassador for a truly ambitious and thriving brand!
Starting ASAP, the successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, a drive to succeed and a pro-active and methodical approach to the task in hand.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building and maintaining longstanding relationships with brands client base - including large retailers and buying teams
- Work in conjunction with the Retail team to deliver wholesale/retail budgets
- Support management team with forecasting duties
- Produce constructive planograms for retailers adhering to VM guidelines
- Implement promotional and marketing plans
- Monitoring and resolving stock issues relating to tester and promotional samples
The perfect candidate will have a wealth of experience working within a similar Account Manager position within the beauty/skincare field. It is essential that applicants prove to have outstanding reporting skills and an eye for detail. Please apply if you are somebody who thrives when working within a client-facing role and who excels working to deadlines. This is a really lovely opportunity to work within a sociable, upbeat and successful team.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.