I am actively seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Account Manager for a leading skincare and beauty brand based in prime central London.
My client is a global name, they are innovative and forward thinking with some of the most talked about products in the market today. With brand ambassadors such as Kylie Jenner, they now have products featured in more than 35 countries around the globe.
This is a key hire as you will be responsible for the UK relationships. You will be responsible for supporting all UK retail accounts assisting the Sales Manager in managing all buying relationships within the UK, working in collaboration with various managers to ensure targets are met.
The responsibilities of the UK Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Complete retail evaluation reports
- Analyse weekly KPI results, reporting these to the Sales Manager
- Accurately forecast revenue streams using knowledge of the different retail accounts
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure stock levels are in line with demand. Sharing forecasts and conducting sales analysis
- Build strong relationships with internal teams
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales strategies
- Investigate merchandising opportunities to improve market share
- Plan, coordinate and execute new product launches
- Manage invoice queries and credits
The ideal candidate:
- MUST come from a beauty/skincare background
- Have experience in building long term relationships but internally and externally
- Have the ability to up sell and cross sell
- Experience in building reports and analysing data
- Knowledge, interest and passion for the beauty and skincare industry
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.