At Handle we are working alongside a global broadcasting company to assist them in recruiting for an Account Manager to represent their brand across Europe. The account manager will be situated within the international sales team and will work closely with content solutions, marketers and creatives within business.
This fantastic opportunity will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is self-motivated and able to work well under pressure; with a passion for digital media and video content.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively organise and attend meetings to increase market awareness of the company
- Act as the outward facing ambassador, liaising on both an agency and a client direct level across Europe
- Utilise existing relationships and seek new contacts in order to develop incremental revenue lines.
- Consistently monitor internal data and industry trends to uncover new opportunities across brands, agencies and verticals
- Work with wider sales teams to develop multi-platform proposals as and where relevant
- Play an integral role in developing and improving upon our go-to-market strategy; working with the Content Solutions team to develop new ideas, new sales collateral and partnership opportunities that are relevant for the market
- Serve as a brand ambassador within the larger organisation; promoting visibility of the brand's offerings.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience within digital media sales - especially with premium video content.
- A background in advertising agency, media or publishing
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, branded content and video as well as millennial audiences
- Proven experience managing the pitching process and closing complex, content led briefs
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships and understand the objectives of a brief
- Be organised, confident and able to lead multiple projects at the same time
- Be a creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude.
If this role sounds like your next career move please apply online or get in touch for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.