Fantastic opportunity to join this leading US Studio.
The Account Manager, Client Partnerships & Digital is responsible for generating revenues via Pan Regional and Multi Territory advertising deals across linear channels and digital properties in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America, with a special focus on the company's digital assets.
This role will work in conjunction with a small central ad sales team, and in cooperation with the local and pan-regional ad sales teams located in market.
International Ad Sales
- Work in close cooperation with the VP, Global Client Partnerships to implement the pan-regional and multi-territory ad sales strategy
- Pro-actively seek out multi-territory advertising deals that incorporate channels and digital properties from the Studio portfolio
- Create and manage relationships with UK and Europe-based decision-makers at international media agencies and advertisers who can support and build multi-territory partnerships
- Create tailored proposals to meet clients marketing objectives
- Follow up on any multi-territory deal leads generated via the US or other international territories, and lead the client engagement and collaboration efforts to ensure maximum revenue generation for all relevant territories
- Support the implementation of multi-territory deals from concept and proposal development to deal delivery and post-campaign analysis
- Work with channel marketing departments, general managers, and programming leadership to create specific, branded properties unique to the channels and of commercial value that can be integrated into broader marketing solutions-based packages
- Collaborate with central Advertising Sales functions (Inventory Management, Digital, Research) to support efficient internal processes and build strong working relationships
Digital Sales Responsibility
- Provide strategic support and digital know-how to the global sales team in developing and implementing digital portions of multi-territory marketing partnerships
- Collate and manage digital advertising capabilities on behalf of the global sales team, and communicate these as part of targeted advertising pitches
- Track and evaluate digital inventory available on a local market level that can be incorporated into multi-territory deals
- Create digital only multi-territory advertising proposals in response to specific briefs
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience selling advertising and building client partnerships at an international media owner or agency with responsibility for multiple territories in EMEA, Asia Pacific and/or Latin America
- Solution-focused approach to selling with experience putting together and executing integrated marketing campaigns, ideally involving TV and digital platforms
- Relationship driven approach to sales and client development, with network of existing relationships at UK-based media agencies and clients with influence and decision-making authority over pan-regional and multi-territory campaigns
- Commercially minded, focused on bottom line results with proven track record of driving significant advertising revenue
- Combination of pan-regional and local advertising experience strongly preferred
- A 'digital native' with a deep understanding of digital media - insight into the ecosystems, follows trends, understand the lingo, knows the key players - with hands-on experience selling a digital advertising product or service
- Experience negotiating and executing digitally focused commercial agreements, ideally involving television or other forms of media
- Familiarity with various digital advertising business models, including display, video and social media.
- TV-focused online sales experience is useful, but basic understanding of key drivers and processes involved in digital ad sales is essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.