Handle Recruitment is seeking a consultative and solutions focused Account Manager to join a global media group, delivering content across the mining, energy and agriculture industries.
As the Account Manager you will be selling across digital, data, media and content to marketing professionals across the EMEA region. You will understand client's challenges, needs, target audience and KPI's in order to offer standard and custom multi-channel solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving quarterly sales targets
- Account mapping across an allocated client base to identify multiple marketing buyers
- Representing global mining solutions and brands
- Promoting a solutions-based sales approach
- Achieving key standards set by the Global Sales Director
- Producing high quality proposals
- Tracking and reporting of sales results
- Providing accurate forecasting and reporting
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive media sales experience, selling digital, content and data solutions
- Strong questioning and discovery techniques
- Experience of selling to senior executives and marketing professionals
- Ability to research and identify key account stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Capability of presenting to senior marketing decision makers
- High standard of proposal writing
- Established skill set in sales budget planning, forecasting and managing your progress to achieve target
Please get touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.