Handle Recruitment is currently seeking an Account Manager with Ticketing experience to join a digital ticketing platform for live entertainment at venues such as o2 and Wembley Arena, working at the forefront of advanced ticketing solutions.
This is a newly created position, working closely with the client development team to elevate customer experience and allowing for you to bring in a newly strategic and commercial approach to a growing team.
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Operating as the lead point of contact and being the champion for the clients across multiple internal departments
- Contributing to effective teamwork within the Client Services department
- Working with clients to generate new leads and recommendations for business development
- Interpreting broad industry trends and working closely with clients to implement the relevant best in class solutions
- Maintaining a command of all products and a comprehensive knowledge of client deliverables and business objectives
- Working closely with clients to discover their business needs and coach them on the best ways to use products to solve them
- Advising and educating clients to ensure a complete understanding of all products
- Reporting client health metrics ensuring that any issues with performance or client satisfaction are identified
- Owning the cadence and reporting of weekly, monthly and quarterly business review with clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Ticketing is a must
- Previous experience working in a client facing role with a track record of managing client relationships
- Ability to communicate, present and explain concepts credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients
- Ability to work proactively and with limited direct supervision, whilst at the same time recognising when matters need to be referred
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to form close working relationships with stake holders of all levels
- Excellent administration skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.