Account Manager - Entertainment
£30,000 per annum (DOE)
Superb opportunity for an experienced, driven and detail-orientated Account Manager based from the Buckinghamshire HQ of this successful international Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for all the day to day requirements within customised merchandise for their largest client. As part of this role you will project manage every part of this key account including travelling to different shops of the client across the UK to be their main point of contact and assess everything on offer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise continually with key stakeholders
- Work to critical paths for project management
- Drive the key account
- Plan budget and present sales forecasts
- Maintain an awareness of key competitors in the industry
- Create project timelines and take all reasonable steps to ensure that deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will have:
- You MUST hold a clean driving license
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- You MUST have previous experience working with logistics and stock management
- You MUST have previously worked within a Project Management position of capex projects which will include retail space and shop refit projects
The successful Account Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- A car
- Other great company benefits/perks!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Account Manager opportunity then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.