Handle is working with a leading entertainment marketing agency to find an experienced Account Manager to join their Client Services team in Central London. The ambitious Account Manager will be responsible for providing outstanding service for clients whilst managing multiple accounts within the media and entertainment industries.
Our client is particularly interested in speaking with personable Account Managers who have account managed within an arts or event/entertainment marketing or media agency to join them at an exciting time as they branch out into different entertainment sectors. They're looking for an Account Manager to bring an extra edge to the team!
Key duties include:
- Establish and maintain fantastic relationships with clients
- Motivate the team to work together to achieve deadlines whilst keeping within budget
- Organise and chair client meetings, ensuring there is a clear agenda, each individual is heard and all objectives are understood
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention across all projects you are responsible for
- Work across multiple departments within the company in a diplomatic manner
- Attend industry events to represent the agency and network with existing and potential clients
- Take responsibility for developing and supporting the Account Executives working on campaigns
- Create and manage budgets on all accounts, maximising overall margins and provide accurate forecast figures when requested
- Being fantastic at conflict resolution, using initiative and foresight to ensure everyone is happy and on the same page when working to timelines
If you are an ambitious, diplomatic, emotionally invested Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years previous account management experience who is looking for a sociable, employee focused company to work for with fantastic benefits then please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.