Account Manager - Events
An incredible opportunity for a highly creative and detail orientated Account Manager to work within an exciting advertising team at an established music, theatre and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for delivering outstanding account service, planning, reporting and buying of cross-platform advertising campaigns.
Key features will include:
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships, whilst being the day to day contact for clients
- Planning, negotiating, communicating, buying and implementing effective media strategies across outdoor, TV, radio, press and cinema
- Receive and interpret client briefs and plan campaigns accordingly to meet budgets and KPI's
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of planning, buying, reporting and delivering on integrated cross media campaigns
- A great working knowledge of UK media channels and pre-made contacts within the industry
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients, multi-task and be agile with a heavy workload
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.