Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available business developer/account manager for a fixed term contract until May, working for a well established and international B2B events business.
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting programme participants for clients, including buyers, exhibitors and event delegates
- Maintaining and monitoring pipelines, report in leads and source data
- Researching your sectors, engage wider stakeholders
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the shows and clients you work with
- Account managing international buyers pre-show, onsite and post show
- Working across multiple programmes on different events
- Achieving client metrics around meetings, export predictions and onsite buyer attendance
- Supporting Marketing, Operations, and Content to deliver seamless results for clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availability to start immediately and commit to the position until May 2018
- Recruitment, business development and/or account management experience
- Experience in exhibitions, congresses, events, publishing or similar industry (desirable)
If you are immediately available and keen to get stuck straight into a new, client facing position please apply asap!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.