Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an Account Manager to work for a leading brand in meeting and event space. You will work in one of their four creative and stylish central London venues where no two days are the same.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients as well as seeking new business opportunities. You will become a strong ambassador of the industry you are working in and grow and expand your portfolio of clients in quality, volume and value.
If you are highly motivated, client focused and willing to go above and beyond for the business this could be the perfect role for you.
Key responsibilities but are not limited to:
- To build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel
- Ensure you exceed client expectations from initial concept to post event
- Seek new business opportunities through new and existing client relationships
- To update the CRM database
- Provide strong communication with other departments within the company to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Associated administrative tasks when necessary
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can strongly communicate with a range of people
- Familiar working in Business Development or Account Management role
- Experience using CRM software, desirable but not essential
- Strive towards personal and professional learning and development
- A positive 'can- do' attitude
Please note this is a permanent position paying £23k-£25k plus great benefits. This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone who are looking to pursue a career in Client Relationships, Sales or Account Management.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.