A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most recognised content and subscriptions businesses. The ideal applicant will be responsible for selling new business sponsorship packages for one of their flagship brands. If you enjoy working in a fast paced B2B sales role, where you can build and create strong client relationships and have the chance to take advantage of an attractive uncapped commission scheme - this is the right role for you!
- Working towards a monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue target and continuously develop a strong pipeline of new business
- Maintain exceptional relationships with clients by understanding their needs
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating business proposals to clients
- Working closely with the wider team to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Providing client feedback to the wider teams to help shape our offering
- Exceeding the company sales standards around behaviours and productivity, including call times and meetings. As well as regularly maintaining accurate records of sales process activity in SalesForce and reporting as required.
- Attend industry events to network with senior representatives from target solution providers
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience selling sponsorship packages in B2B events business
- Based in the UK (London preferred) with a consistent and relevant CV.
- Excellent telephone and face to face manner (structured sales training essential)
- Ability to build strong relationships at senior level
- Resourceful and tenacious
- Ability to work on own initiative
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.