I am actively seeking an Account Manager for a leading exhibition company based in South West London.
My client are a leading name and one of the oldest, independent event organisers in the UK. The company has grown over the years and now has an international portfolio of brands and events.
They are now looking to expand the team with an experienced Account Manager for one of their leading retail shows. This well-established show has seen phenomenal growth and so this is a high profile and key role within the team.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Managing one sales executive
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives
- Make calls and visits to existing, lapsed and potential new business clients to build customer relationships, deliver excellent customer service and maximise revenue
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Management of show sector and keeping up to date with market trends
- Write, execute and manage the sales plan with the sales director.
- Develop new strategies, tactics and plans for future growth alongside the sales director.
- Coach and encourage reporting staff with ideas to improve their personal performance and personal development
The ideal candidate:
- Management experience
- At least 3 years selling within a media sales/exhibitions B2B capacity
- Highly self-motivated, enjoy and thrives in a pressurised environment
- Able to deal with a broad range of people at varying levels
- A focused self-starter that works on initiative
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.