Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced B2B business development/sales professional with exposure to the financial services/financial training industry to join a specialist leading provider to global blue-chip clients.
During a period of growth for the business you will take on responsibility for the development and revenue maximisation of key existing accounts, developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms, M&A advisory firms, private equity firms, accountancy firms and fund management firms.
This is an opportunity to work for a fantastic company, with a great team spirit which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team with high earning potential and a totally uncapped commission.
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing relationships with existing clients
- Growing the spend from existing clients and targeting high growth prospects
- Cold calling prospects, introducing training courses and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments and participating in client meetings
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, social media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Marketing training courses through email campaigns
- Processing bookings for courses and webinars
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
To be successful in this position you will be:
- Experienced in B2B sales/proactive account management, with a focus on developing relationships
- Experienced within Financial Services Training/Investment Banking, or actively interested in the FS industry
- Confident in prospecting c-level clients and decision makers within global blue-chip organisations
- Ambitious, hard-working, innovative and highly money motivated
- Extremely well organised and articulate with a great eye for detail
This really is a fantastic long term opportunity for an entrepreneurial and professional individual to join a highly successful team with generous earning potential, please apply today for a further conversation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.