An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a worldwide events organisation in London.
As a Conference Producer you will be reporting to the Head of Content to research and develop the success of their flagship events in North America and Europe.
Your main focus in this role will be to act as a project manager for each conference program and develop your own network of high-level speakers and partners.
Your responsibilities and skill set will vary from researching and writing conference agendas, communicating with leading industry speakers, working in areas of the marketing mix to discover promotional opportunities for the events as well as providing strong customer skills by working at the live events.
If you are a strong relationship developer, a quick learner and enjoy working in fast paced environments this role could be ideal for you.
- Researching into key subject areas and topics in order to write commercially focused conference agendas
- Communicating with high level industry speakers to secure their participation at the conferences
- To structure conference programs
- Communicating clearly and professionally with stakeholders across the program life-cycle
- Working within areas of the marketing mix which will include producing newsletters and web based promotions
- Welcoming Chairs and Speakers to the event
- Monitoring the quality of the speakers presentations
- To ensure on-site branding and signage is appropriate and consistent
Skills & Behaviours:
- Experience in conference production
- You must be a quick learner to understand various key technical terms in relation to the sector you will be working in
- Highly organised and strong time management
- Commercially minded
- Strong writing skills with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to develop relationships with senior executives
This is a permanent position based in South West London with a salary of £30k plus bonus.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.