We are working with a top Global media company, home to some of the biggest iconic brands who are looking for an experienced Account manager to join their award- winning business.
The company's award-winning content reaches 84 million consumers in print, 367 million in digital and 379 million across social platforms, and generates more than 1 billion video views each month.
The company is headquartered in London and New York, and operates in 32 markets worldwide, including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico & Latin America, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K. and the U.S. with local license partners across the globe.
For this role the Global markets of focus will be the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
The role of the Account Manager will fundamentally be to sell to, manage and consistently communicate with their International Clients, Media Agencies, alongside PR and Creative agencies to deliver the best possible solutions for global advertising partners. The Account Manager will also provide support in the work of the Account Director in their team.
- Work collaboratively with the sector Account Directors within the Global team to deliver the agreed business and category strategies
- Prospect potential new business - either through agency contacts or client-direct
- Work proactively to understand the fast-changing International media industry
- Represent the business consistently with key decision makers within media and PR agencies
- Develop a peer network within agencies and client teams across the world to better understand the business practices and structures of our partners
- Lead the pitch process providing clear communication and direction to all internal stakeholders ( Client Services, Insights) to ensure a successful response to an RFP criteria
- Work closely with the Client Services team to build outstanding advertising packages for clients
- Provide support and advice for Client Services and teams to ensure that campaigns are delivered as agreed with partners
- Constant liaison with all Global markets, particularly commercial and branded content teams
- Explore all opportunities for programmatic revenue client base and associated media agencies
- Stay abreast of digital developments in market to keep global media plans competitive and relevant
- Solid network of contacts within the International media industry
- Media sales experience
- Direct experience in media - in-market or Internationally
- Solid track record of growing revenue
- Thorough understanding of the global media landscape
- Proven success in leading and delivering complex global media plans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise work assignments
- Strategic thinker and numerical analysis.
- Highly numerate with close attention to detail.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.