Music Specialist - Communications Agency
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a Communications Agency to find a Music Specialist to join their growing team in London.
In addition to the duties outlined below, the successful candidate will be an Account Manager for one of their most high profile clients, a drinks brand with strong ties to the music industry, and will be responsible for managing activations at festivals and live music events around the country.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as trusted music advisor to all clients
- Providing ad hoc strategic and creative counsel in collaboration with account teams
- Providing insider music contacts and expertise to lead all aspects of music event production including:
- A) negotiation and management of music venue partnerships
- B) leading artist relations and stage management at gigs
- C) sourcing expert music production and content creation partners
- Sourcing talent and negotiating contracts to create innovative and profitable partnerships for clients' brands
- Staying abreast of innovations in music and brand partnerships and making recommendations to senior management on upskilling initiatives
- Securing rights clearance at advantageous rates
- Developing and leading marketing initiatives to grow business for the Agency in music
- Acting as an advocate within the music industry, attracting new clients and recruits, attending industry events and sourcing best in class partners and suppliers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an AM or SAM candidate with an impressive network of contacts in the music industry to work with some world class brands. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.