Handle Recruitment is seeking an Account Manager for a leading media consultancy, who specialise in secondary rights for clients, primarily within the Film and TV industry.
This is a client facing position and will focus primarily on building and developing relationships with media clients, due to the nature of this company's offering there will also be elements of research and data entry.
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining active and positive client relationships, including phone, email, and personal interaction through meetings.
- Dealing with all day to day client enquiries.
- Maintaining client correspondence, registrations, sales information, and agreements, both written and electronic.
- Research including compiling client registration data from various sources such as: catalogues received from clients and websites including BFI and IMdB.
- Liaising with the Royalties department regarding payments and data accuracy.
- Assisting and reporting into the Head of Client Services.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced in a client facing/account management position.
- Service focused, ensuring you are providing the absolute best to your clients.
- Confident with Microsoft office, Excel in particular.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.