Account Manager - Music Licensing Group
Salary Negotiable DOE
This newly created role has been designed to ensure that first class account management is provided to rights-holder customers of a Music Licensing Group
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, developing and managing effective ongoing relationships with a set of society and/or rightsholder core customers
- Identifying, project managing and implementing a broad range of initiatives that maximise the value of the rights represented to reducing costs, improve services, increase operational effectiveness and / or achieve strategic goals
- Tracking of all rightsholder queries and escalated issues, co-ordinating activity between teams and, where possible, identifying any potential problems before they happen
- Striving to increase customer mandates and project manage initiatives to deliver improvements and benefits in line with the company's corporate objectives.
- Providing support in the reviewing and negotiation of service level agreements with customers to ensure that the proposals being offered are fit-for-purpose and cost effective
- Developing and overseeing an effective set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and service/cost measurements to be able to accurately monitor and report against service provision.
- Delivering of all customer reports in line with SLAs, demonstrating performance against these KPIs and highlighting progress against query resolution, along with information on relevant developments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Senior Account management / Rightsholder Management experience in a comparative organisation
- The ability to build relationships on a foundation of trust, honesty, goodwill and excellent service at all times, ensuring that the end to end suite of services provided to customers is of the highest possible standard with a particular focus on the level, detail, speed and accuracy of management information provided
- The ability to champion customer service, ensuring relevant teams are kept fully informed of service performance and customer demands
- You will be diplomatic, patient, tenacious, innovative and most importantly, be able to demonstrate first class communication skills
- A working knowledge in either music licensing or copyright would be advantageous, but above all else, the successful candidate will have an outstanding track record in providing the highest levels of customer service opportunity to reach their full potential, feel valued and work together effectively to achieve common goals
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.