Account Manager - Music Production
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join the production team at an established independent music and media manufacturer based in London.
Confident, organised and numerate the Account Manager will assume responsibility for all aspects of the manufacturing of packaging and promotional items for key clients within the music industry and the wider media.
- Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to clients
- Processing orders. Scheduling, prioritising, placing, chasing of all client orders.
- Coordinating distribution of finished stock
- Meeting deadlines
- Data entry of prices, invoicing and delivery notes
- Actively promoting sales, new products.
- Liaising with and managing relationships between numerous clients, suppliers, potential customers and in house departments
Perfect for a music and media industry professional with experience in the physical production process to join the leading providers of vinyl pressing, CD/DVD replication and print management in the UK music scene.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.