I am actively seeking a corporate account manager for a successful start-up on demand logistics company based in North West London.
My client have grown aggressively in the three years they have been established and are looking for experienced account managers to join the team.
The successful candidate will be managing a portfolio of business relationships, with the aim of improving commercial terms, up selling, growing order volume & revenue through a range of services. We are looking for someone who will strive to enhance the partner's experience, increase engagement and improve key performance metrics
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of account management experience or a similar client facing role, ideally in the mainstream retail industry
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective partnerships in fast pace environment.
- Demonstrable track record of exceptional client service.
- A confident and proactive approach with strong project management and organisational skills. A proven multi-tasker.
- Background of negotiating cross-platform services.
- Tech literate, comfortable in latest technology trends and quick when learning and selling technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to continuously gather and respond to clients' feedback rooting queries and information to the stakeholders in the company (Product, Operations, Finance).
- A creative, passionate and entrepreneurial mind set to drive positive changes in the business.
- Knowledge of and intermediate experience using Excel/google sheets (desirable)
- Experience in start-ups (desirable)
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
Salary and benefits:
£28K + Performance bonus: Circa £5K. Travel card, apple equipment as required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.