Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a media group who specialise in creating content for the LGBTQ community. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for developing and maintaining key relationships and promote and expand the company's commercial growth by looking for new editorial media opportunities.
Our client are looking for a creative thinker who can approach new business opportunities with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
If you have previous experience working in Account Management within the Media and Editorial industries please apply today.
- You will be responsible for responding to, sourcing and activating editorial media opportunities
- Creating key relationships to develop opportunities relating to Print, Digital and world leading brands
- Confident in understanding clients key strategic objectives and presenting ideas to the rest of the team
- Supporting the Commercial Director in managing a pipeline of leads and work closely with the wider team to ensure leads are closed successfully in a timely manner
- Tracking and reporting your pipeline of leads to the Commercial Director
- Pitch materials and support senior stakeholders at client meetings and events
- You will be responsible on keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in media across Print, Digital and other media platforms to ensure the brand are staying relevant and current within the market
- Previous account management experience including sourcing and closing new business and converting opportunities
- Enjoy working in a client focused environment
- Have a good network of contacts that you can leverage to the business
- You will have the ability to balance business goals, commercial targets and a sales cycle within a sales environment as part of a growing business
- Excellent team working skills
- You will have the ability to manage multiple projects with great prioritisng skills
- Able to build, own and lead relationships
- Strong communication skills
- An interest and understanding of LGBTQ culture both past and present
- Have contacts within the commercial media and editorial relationships landscape, including the fashion industry
- Have analytical/commercial budgeting and scoping skills
- An interest in digital content, editorial promotions and media editorial partnerships relationships
- Able to manage multiple projects and work well within a team
- A good motivator to encourage others in the organisation to help achieve results
- To help develop the company's culture and overall company vision
Please note this is a permanent position with a salary between £30k-£35k based in London.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.