Handle Recruitment is working with an award-winning music manufacturer to source Account Managers for both their London and Brighton offices. The role will require multiple management of the printing, pressing and packaging of vinyl, CD and DVD releases.
Reporting directly to the Head of Account Management, key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing client accounts and coordinating the schedules and quotes between clients, suppliers, future business and teams internally
- Ensuring that all order are processed from conception to completion to an excellent standard
- Distributing final stock products
- Excellent data management of prices, invoices and delivery details
- Enthusiastically promoting sales of current and new products
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of print and packaging for vinyl, CD, DVD format
- Substantial experience in Account Management
- The ability to multi-manage high priority projects successfully
- Great attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- The ability to work within a demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, evident via previous experience
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.