Account Manager - PR - Arts/Culture
Are you an experience Account Executive or Account Manager wanting to join a fun, fast paced environment in the heart of London? Do you have an interest in the culture of London and want to combine a passion with your career? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is an award winning PR company which is looking for someone to join their international PR Agency.
The role requires a highly organised and motivated individual with proven experience of managing multiple client and media relationships, as well as delivering first-class campaign results.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing client events, private views, photocalls, press offices and launches
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
- Securing and analysing editorial coverage
- Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
- Managing campaign and account administration
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Travelling to international cultural events to manage on-site press office and press trips as required
- Participating in new business pitches
- Researching and writing new business proposals
- Responding to journalist requests and enquiries
Essential experience/skills needed:
- Strong contacts in both the UK and international media
- Proven experience in managing high end client relationships
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to construct and implement ambitious press campaigns, integrating digital and social media strategy
- Actual experience of working within PR
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you then do get in touch ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.