Account Manager - Production Company
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an award winning Production Company based in East London to find an Account Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing clients and gaining new business
- Seeking new and exciting brands and companies
- Dealing with day to day client needs and requests
- Communicating the client needs to the production team
- Representing creative and production services to new business
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Managing multiple accounts and contacts
- Ensuring client satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of Account Management in Production
- Good existing contacts within a related industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Presentation skills, both creating and delivering
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent client facing experience and a comparative environment
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.