Account Manager - Production Music
A fantastic opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to join the production music team at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Your main focus in this role will be to maintain and develop client accounts, providing relevant music for client projects, whilst giving updates via weekly reports with new music trends, new projects and music usage.
Based in central London offices, this Account Manager role will suit someone with previous experience in client relationship management within music publishing, synchronization and licensing.
Key features will include:
- Searching for new business, promoting the companies full services
- Being fully involved in the planning and implementation of the marketing and sales strategy
- Holding face to face meetings with key clients, developing relationships with them and advising them on licensing and rates
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with a wide variety of clients, whether it be advertising agencies, broadcasters or production companies
- Fantastic communication skills, with brilliant understanding of production music in film and TV
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and be results driven
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Regional Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.